The German-Japanese Industrial Cooperation Committee (Deutsch-Japanischer Wirtschafts¬kreis e.V.) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the promotion of economic and business exchange between Germany and Japan – especially on the level of small and medium size companies.
In 2008 DJW counts more than 1.300 members: companies, educational institutions and freelancers as well as private persons and students. Most of its members are Germans or Japanese living either in Germany or Japan, though it is open for all nationalities with interest in Japan, no matter where they live. DJW offers its members a wide variety of services:
- an enquiry and research service
- about 20 seminars per year on business subjects, job related information or intercultural trainings for Germans and Japanese alike
- publication of brochures covering a variety of economic and business related subjects as well as a German and a Japanese newsletter
- a growing job pool with Japan related job offers and Japanese (speaking) candidates
- various support for German companies in finding cooperation partners in Japan
DJW regards itself as a German-Japanese networking platform and invites all interested people to participate actively in this exchange – not only during the business seminars and lectures, but also during local get-togethers and events of DJW members in their respective regions, thus enlarging their own network of contacts. DJW supports the networking activities of its members by annually publishing a register of members as well as providing a continually updated “DJW service list” containing the addresses of a wide range of German- Japanese service providers (all members of DJW).
For further information please feel free to contact us any time. All members of the DJW staff speak English, German and Japanese.
Deutsch-Japanischer Wirtschaftskreis (DJW)
Phone: 0211 994 591 91
Link: Deutsch-Japanischer Wirtschaftskreis...